Friday, January 6, 2012

Suzuki Fuku to make guest appearance in new “Doraemon” movie


It’s been revealed that popular child actor Suzuki Fuku will be making a guest appearance in the new ‘Doraemon’ movie, “Doraemon the Movie: Nobita and the Island of Miracles ~Animal Adventure~“.

Suzuki, who’ll play a young boy named ‘Fuuku’, commented, “I was surprised to hear I was going to be in a movie, but I was happy.” Regarding his character, Suzuki expressed, “I was surprised because he’s exactly like me. I can’t wait to watch the finished movie.”

‘Doraemon’ was born on September 3rd, 2112, making this year exactly a century before his birth. In commemoration, the creators came up with a special movie with an original story. The story takes place in the “last paradise”, a mysterious island protected by the power of the legendary beetle called Golden Hercules. Doraemon and Nobita encounter the Roccoro family, and take part in great adventures on the island of miracles.

Suzuki, who was also chosen as the cheer captain for the film, is scheduled to attend stage greetings and promotional events nationwide dressed as a dodo bird. The actor will also appear alongside Doraemon in a special segment of the TV anime, where they will introduce the characters from the film. “I want to introduce the rare animals that appear in the movie to everyone. I will do my best!“, Suzuki said with enthusiasm.

“Doraemon the Movie: Nobita and the Island of Miracles ~Animal Adventure~” will hit theatres on March 3rd.

Source & Image: Mantan Web
credit to tokyohive


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...