Saturday, July 2, 2011

Golden Bomber Video Message for JAPAN EXPO!!

Just in a few hours Golden Bomber will be performing in Paris amongst the loud cheers of their fans and just in time a video comment has arrived - along with the many goods, you will only be able to find at coolJAPANstore! So check it out from the links below!
But first, have fun with the video!

 
Translation:


Kyan Yutaka: Welcome!

Kiryuin Sho: We are Golden Bomber! I'm Vo-karu Kiryuin Sho! Osculate me!

Kyan Yutaka: I am!

Darvish Kenji: Doramu!

All: ...

Darvish Kenji: Sorry! Sorry! ... it's OK , Kyan Yutaka-san

Utahiroba Jun: Hello, I'm Utahiroba Jun on Be-su!

Kyan Yutaka: I am!

Darvish Kenji: Doramu! ... Sorry, well.

Kyan Yutaka: You are interrupting me...

Darvish Kenji: Sorry, sorry. So one of us speaks...

Kyan Yutaka: I am!

Kiryuin Sho: He is Darvish Kenjion on Doramus.

Darvish Kenji: Nice to meet you!

Kiryuin Sho: Japanese Kabuki!!

Darvish Kenji: Yeah~。

Utahiroba Jun: Yeah~、Kabuki Boys!

Kiryuin Sho: He is the extremely famous Japanese Kabuki actor Ebizo Ichikawa!

Darvish Kenji: My!

Kyan Yutaka: I am! Jean Reno! Hello, nice to meet you! I was starring in the movie "Léon".

Kiryuin Sho: Ah, that person, right.

Kyan Yutaka: It's me!

Kiryuin Sho: We are freaking out over participating in JAPAN EXPO. That a band like ours are even allowed to participate in anything...is kinda very scary. We're humbled. It seems like we'll get to feel your wrath. Honestly, it felt scary like the "Shirikodama" legend. (Note: The "Shirikodama" is the jewel, which is said to be pulled out of people's behinds by the Japanese gnome "Kappa", which therewith steals life energy.)

Utahiroba Jun: When it was announced that we would participate, it felt like being hit by thunderbolt and lightning.

Kyan Yutaka: Ah, it really was like that.

Kiryuin Sho: In wondered if someone was getting silly ideas, because they let us participate. However, dear people in France...no, I think there will be people from all over Europe, even though I don't know how well we can convey this, but we hope to show you a fun performance and a Chinese Opera. It's a dramatic...

Utahiroba Jun: Please show us madness.

Kiryuin Sho: Yes, yes, the madness! Bring it on!

Darvish Kenji: OK! You should really do that!

Kiryuin Sho: Bea Yong Shoon

Kyan Yutaka: You bastards! Wait for us!

Kiryuin Sho: Bastard is too much!

Kyan Yutaka: I'm sorry. I'm Jean Reno.

Darvish Kenji: Oi! You should say the important part correctly! My Shirikodama! Ha ha ha! I am sorry!

Kiryuin Sho: Coat it in wax and then wipe it away! Like "Best Kid"...

Kyan Yutaka: KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!!

Darvish Kenji: Everyone's laughing now in France.

Kyan Yutaka: Even if there's no sound, that's part of the gag.

Kiryuin Sho: I'm Doraemon.

Darvish Kenji: I'm Doraemon, too.

Kiryuin Sho: We are ALL Doraemon.

Kyan Yutaka: The gomu gomu...

Kiryuin Sho: Kankichi!

Kiryuin Sho: Please wait and look forward to it!

Utahiroba Jun: That's it! We're Golden Bomber.

Kyan Yutaka: Check Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen-mae Hashutsujo! Commonly known as "Kochi Kame". (Note: Kochi Kame is a comic)

Utahiroba Jun: "Dakishimeta~ Kokoro no Cosmo" (sings)♪

source: musicjapanplus.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...